Admission for the new academic session commence from January month. Admissions will close as soon as the seats are filled. Admissions are on first-come-first-serve basis for Pre- Nursery. For Other classes there will be a scholarship cum Admission Test.
With the unique blend of faculty, education system, exemplary teaching methodology, meticulous study material, Siddhant World School becomes the best school for encouraging academic excellence in Lucknow. Our education system is matchless with delivering the unprecedented and amazing results. Siddhant World School grants admission for the students only when they successfully clear the aptitude tests for admissions. Parental interaction for the Pre- Nursery and KG and Parental interaction from Class 1 upwards is also most important to meet the criteria for admission. SWS admission criteria includes
• 2.5 years old complete for the Pre-Nursery
• 3+ years old complete for the Nursery
• 4+ years old complete for the KG
• 5+ years old complete as for the Class 01
Scholarship cum Admission Test:
To encourage the meritorious students SWS gives scholarship in admission test on merit basis. Those who want scholarship have to appear in our admission teat and have to go through an interview with Director/ Principal. Based on their performance in admission test and interview they will be given scholarship on tuition fee only.
• 1st Stage: Submit online Enquiry Form on Siddhant World School official website or you can visit school admissions office
• 2nd Stage: Counselors from SWS will get back to you with answering all the questions
• 3rd Stage: Parents can download Registration Form on school website or can also be collected from school reception, fill it and submit it at our office between 9:00am to 4:00pm along with a Registration fee of Rs. 700/-
• 4th Stage: Parents will be informed about the important dates of entrance test date or parental interaction.
• 5th Stage: Aptitude tests for KG classes and above conducted and Student needs to appear for the parental interaction for Nursery.
• 6th Stage: Admission Payment needs to be made within 7 working days of test result.
Please carry the following for admissions:
1. Two passport sized photographs of the child
2. Two passport sized photographs of father and mother
3. Copy of birth certificate
4. Copy of the progress report from the precious school (if applicable)
5. Proof of residence
6. Cheque for fee deposit
7. Transfer Certificate from previous school
8. Copy of Aadhar Card of both the parents and the students
SIDDHANT WORLD SCHOOL thanks all the parents, Patrons and well wishers for believing in our concept and academic approach and making it a huge success. We solicit your kind support and encouragement in our endeavour to make SWS one of the best teaching institutions of the Lucknow.