We believe in philosophy that if a student chooses a career that is in sync. With one's aptitude, interest and personality, one is likely to be more productive and successful in life. Counsellors interact with students individually in small groups, or as an entire class. They consult and collaborate with Parents, Teachers, School Administrations and School Psychologists to develop and implement strategies to help students succeed.
* Guide students to make career decision.
* Make aware of career options in science, commerce and arts
* Provide detailed information on various careers to students on demand.
* Administer Career Assessment Tests on Aptitude, Interest and Personality.
* Interpret the results of the Career Assessment Test.
* Provide counseling to students.
* Helping students to plan their careers and choose a profession they will enjoy.